Project management via digital platforms
The coronavirus outbreak is impacting the way we live, changing the way we work and transforming the way we communicate with each other. We know that the spread of COVID-19 does not remove the need to access high-quality scientific support and advice.
Many laboratories in life science, healthcare and pharmaceutical industries are being affected by the COVID-19 outbreak and may face disruption of their operations. At GenomeScan we deeply recognize the importance of supporting you through good and challenging times. In these times, we have moved to a 100% virtual scientific support and we are providing you with multiple potential contact points:
- Chat function @ genomescan.nl
- Video conference @ skype for business
- Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone call @ 31 (0)71 568 1050
Our continued support for your NGS projects
We are determined to support you. Part of our team is operating remotely, part of our team is working in the laboratory, but all of them are dedicating their time, expertise and talents to support you and your Next Generation Sequencing projects. We will think with you, deliver information in a timely fashion and provide precise responses to your specific needs.
At GenomeScan we offer an extensive portfolio of NGS services from WGS, WES, RNA-Seq and epigenetics to more specific applications like ultra-low input material, single cell analysis and comprehensive data analysis reporting. Do not hesitate to get in touch. We are here to support you and your NGS project in these difficult times.
- For more information, please contact: email@example.com or call +31 (0)71 568 1050
- See our coronavirus updates page for the most recent details.
- Our dedicated personnel is here to support you: André Wijfjes (scientific specialist sales), David van der Meer (project manager NGS), Stephanie van den Oever (project manager diagnostics), and Floor Pepers (laboratory coordinator).