- Custom targeted sequencing service for any region of interest
- For a wide range of model organisms
- Whole Exome Sequencing (WES) service for human and mouse
- The project manager assigned to your projects helps you select an optimal custom probe pool
- Our highly automated workflow ensures high reproducibility and low costs
GenomeScan routinely performs human exome analyses (WES), for diagnostic and research-based projects. We can also help you choose custom regions of interest, using SureDesign from Agilent. A dedicated project manager will guide you through the whole process.
Due to our experience and automation of the SureSelect workflow, we can guarantee a minimal data yield and quality for very competitive prices.
- An automated and optimized SureSelect workflow
- Pre-programmed and extensively validated protocols
- Consistent data-quality
- High throughput: the robot can handle up to 10 times more samples
Agilent’s SureSelect probes capture that part of the genome or transcriptome that you are interested in. This solution-based hybridization system uses long biotinylated cRNA baits. These 120-mer probes provide high specificity. Magnetic streptavidin beads capture the region of interest.
A GenomeScan brand
ServiceXS is our research department for genetic analyses. Our scientists constantly test and develop technologies and applications to stay one step ahead in genetic testing. We offer a wide range of applications for veterinary, agriculture, microbial and medical research.