We kindly invite you to join us on 25 March from 13:00-15:00hr to hear from your peers about their latest discoveries using PacBio’s HiFi sequencing technology and to learn how HiFi sequencing can give you a comprehensive view of genomes, transcriptomes, and epigenomes.
Evita Karelioti will exemplify how optimization of CCS average read length can accommodate de novo assembly of high complexity genomes.
This 2-hour event includes:
- Introduction to the PacBio Sequel II System and HiFi long-read sequencing.
- Presentations from researchers using HiFi sequencing.
- Live Q&A to interact with speakers.
- On-demand tutorials for those new to PacBio.
- The opportunity to connect with your colleagues in the Community.
Please feel free to share this registration link with others – everyone is welcome!
We hope to see you all virtually on March 25th.